Billy and I ended our 2nd annual Pizza Month yesterday at Oggi in Harvard Square with Springer. It seemed fitting as their tagline is “The Start to a Delicious End”.
I’ll write more on that particular pizza in a separate post (after I catch up on the other stuff I had during Pizza Month).
For now, here are some quick notes on this year’s experience:
- Rules I followed:
- Eat pizza every single day for the entire month of April.
- Get the pizza from a new place every day (last year I did repeats, had leftovers, etc).
- No big corporate pizza (Domino’s, Pizza Hut, etc).
- Best pizza I had all month: Grimaldi’s in Brooklyn, NY
- Worst pizza I had all month: Zesto’s in Jamaica Plain, MA
- I took photographs of each day’s pizza and posted them to a??Flickr set.
- Eventually I’ll be writing about all the pie I ate and posting it on this site (so far I’ve only covered up to day 8).
- Did I gain any weight? Nope (not sure how that worked out).
- Am I sick of pizza yet? Fuck no.